We empower you to sign on the dotted line with confidence.
Whether you are a landlord, a tenant or a prospective tenant, you should obtain legal advice regarding any lease before you sign the lease or take possession of the new premises.
At Lewis & McNamara Solicitors, our property team offers a streamlined approach to your leases, lifts the cloud of uncertainty from the process and empowers you to sign on the dotted line with confidence.
Our dedicated property team is with you every step of the way, offering you one point of contact throughout the entire leasing process.
At Lewis & McNamara we offer clear and concise leasing advice, a smooth and stress-free sale and importantly we offer piece of mind.
If you are a Landlord
Our dedicated property team work with your every step of the way, removing the hassle from of the leasing process. We can assist you with every aspect of the leasing process, including:-
- preparation of a new lease,
- assignment or extension of an existing lease,
- retail shop lease disclosure documentation
- enforcement of the terms of your lease in the event that your tenant is in default.
If you are a Tenant
Signing a lease, like any other contract can be an intimidating prospect, if you are not fully aware of ‘small print’. At Lewis & McNamara Solicitors, we explain to you in plain English expecting what you are signing up for. Our services no not end at the signing of the lease, we can also guide you through:-
- where you have found someone to take over your lease or
- Winding up the lease at end of the lease point.
- you need to exercise an option
- negotiate a new lease.
Do you have a question?
We’re here to help you find the answer.